Using advanced computer simulations, researchers from the University of Rhode Island's Graduate School of Oceanography (GSO) ...
The project, known as Vineyard Wind, was already 95 percent complete when the Trump administration ordered construction to stop. By Maxine Joselow Reporting from Washington A federal judge on Tuesday ...
A major offshore wind farm is allowed to resume construction, a federal judge ruled Thursday, the second such ruling in the wake of the Trump administration’s latest attempt to block these projects.
The Sea Installer, a 434-foot long "jack-up vessel" stands next to a partially constructed turbine in the Vineyard Wind project. (David Lawlor/Rhode Island PBS) The developers behind Vineyard Wind, a ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. A federal judge ruled Monday that work on a major offshore wind farm for Rhode Island and Connecticut can resume, ...
Nations around the world are dedicating a tremendous amount of resources to projects that can help reduce or restore some of the damage caused by climate change. One significant change that's taking ...
A federal judge has twice overturned Trump administration orders to halt construction on the Revolution Wind farm. The judge ruled the government's national security concerns appeared "unreasonable ...
The Trump administration is targeting wind farms … again. For offshore wind power in the US, the new year is bringing new legal battles. On December 22, the Trump administration announced it would ...
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Denmark's Orsted (ORSTED.CO), opens new tab said on Wednesday its unit Sunrise Wind will challenge the U.S. government's decision last month to suspend its offshore wind project ...
The United States’ decision to pause offshore wind projects due to defense concerns is not only prudent but essential. While wind is often touted as a free source of energy, Western countries cannot ...
Eleven days after the Trump administration suspended its $5 billion wind power project off Long Island, Empire Offshore Wind LLC has filed a lawsuit to allow its construction to continue. Equinor said ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results