Hosted on MSN
Delhi Red Fort blast live updates: Shah asks FSL to match samples collected from bodies in car
Delhi Red Fort blast live: Due to security reasons the Lal Quila Metro Station shall continue to remain closed on November 12, Delhi Metro said on Tuesday. In a post on X, metro operator said that all ...
9don MSN
Red Fort blast part of al-Qaeda affiliated group's 'Heavenly Hind' operation, says NIA chargesheet
NIA, so far, has arrested 11 persons in the Red Fort blast case while a probe is on to track absconders.
According to the NIA, Jasir Bilal Wani relied on online resources, including YouTube and ChatGPT, to research explosive ...
For the first time in the history of terrorism, NIA documents how AI was used to make precision weapons to target innocents.
The high-intensity Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device blast that rocked the national capital on November 10 last year had also left several injured and caused extensive damage to property. All ...
This comes just a week after the NIA on May 14 filed a 7,500-page chargesheet against the 10 accused in the high-intensity ...
The NIA investigation, spanning Delhi NCR, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat, alleges that ...
A blast near Delhi’s Red Fort Metro Station triggered a nationwide security alert, with multiple states tightening vigilance.
NGO urges Centre and Delhi govt to raise compensation for Red Fort blast victims, seeking higher payouts for deceased, injured, and vehicle losses after HC order.
All 10 accused, including the main perpetrator, Dr Umer Un Nabi (deceased), were linked to Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind (AGuH), an ...
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Thursday filed a 7,500-page chargesheet against 10 accused in connection with the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results